Oppeby Church

Oppeby Church from 1760 is located on an isthmus between the lakes Åsunden and Nimmern

The pulpit is from 1763 and performed by Jonas Berggren, Målilla. The treasures include a medieval procession crucifix from the 13th century and a beautiful Lybian altar cabinet from the 15th century.

Information

www.svenskakyrkan,se/rimforsa

Contact

Phone:
+46494-210 00

Visiting address:
Tjärstad Pastorate
Sandbacken 1
590 46 Rimforsa